Roadrunner & Artist News
With Love From Vivid
Posted on February 12, 2008Did you know that singer Riz is an accomplished film maker? Or that the band were involved in the making of the adult film 'In Aphrodite'?. An adult movie company called Vivid personally asked Riz to make the movie for them. In a scene called 'Temple Of Gomarah' the band play amongst the film set and action taking place. Static regards his bass playing as the best he's ever done. Here's a few facts from Riz about the film...
1. It is stated for worldwide release in 2002
2. It features VIVID'S top girls
3. It is the first X-rated movie shot edited and directed (and scored ) by the leader of a rock band.
4. It was shot entirely at the ANYONE DEN (my house). . . except for the orgy scene.
5. It was the highest budgeted movie of the year for Vivid.
6. The band (NIPPLES AND STATIC) assisted at shoots. . . Lights, etc.
7. A soft core version will air on spice channel and the playboy channel (also in 2002)
8. The score for the movie was written arranged produced and performed by myself...(Riz). . . with the exeption of course of the final orgy scene which was improvised by the band on the location of the orgy. The soundtrack has a very different sound than ANYONE. It is very ethereal and ambient. . .somewhat dreamy and airy, it floats. . . and it is music for lovers. . . that is to say that I designed it to be used during Love and shagging (as you British would say).
Comments & Sharing